This wonderful product carries a tropical and fruity scent of the HAWAIIAN Islands. It has 3 uses and listed below are instructions for usage.
Clay bar lubricant:
1) Make sure the subject area is clean of loose debris and cool to the touch.
2) Spray product liberally across the subject area for paint smoothing.
3) Gently rub the clay bar back and forth across the wet area with vertical and horizontal motions.
4) Wipe the area with a microfiber towel and use the lubricant to remove residue. Check desired smoothness and repeat process as necessary.
Instant Detail Spray:
1) Spray Product Directly onto the desired area to remove light dust, smudges, and fingerprints.
2) Wipe off the product gently with a microfiber towel to reveal a shine and double check the quality of the wiping by looking at the area from different angles.
3) Repeat process as necessary for desired results.
Note: Instant Detail Spray is meant to top off coatings, sealants, and waxes and is not meant as a stand-in product for any of those items.
Reduced and Quick Water Washing:
Note: This process is meant for lightly soiled vehicles and should not be used as an alternative to clean a heavily soiled or mud laden vehicle.
1) The vehicle should be started from top to bottom. Spray the subject area with water and apply 4 sprays of product to a hood, one spray to a fender and similar measure.
2) Gently Wipe off treated area with a microfiber towel or chamois.
3) Squeeze excess liquid from the cloth of choice and repeat process over the rest of the vehicle.
4) Proceed to instant detail segment for finishing steps.